There will only be ten of the 8bar X MotörReeen frames produced, with the number x/10 on the seatpost. Every single piece is unique and will be hand painted by the artist himself after your order is placed. The lead time will be around 8-10 weeks.
MotörReeen is a painter from London, driven by the beauty of decay and heavily influenced by Ratrods, the custom motorcycle scene and heavy machinery.
The aggressive geometry and clean lines of the 8bar KRZBERG V6 track frame are the perfect canvas for the dystopian combination of Camo and MotörReeen’s signature rust. Each paintjob tells a story – hand painted, one-off.
It is also possible to do any other 8bar model as a MotörReeen edition. Please contact us for an offer.
Specs KRUBERG v6:
- triple butted 6066 aluminium
- aero airplane tubing
- custom dropouts
- tapered a-head set type: integrated type 1 -1/8″ – 1 -1/2″, cane creek standard
- seat post: 27.2 mm
- seat collar: 31.8 mm
- bottom bracket: BSA / 68mm (English)
- suitable for front brake only
- weight: 1.800g (1.450g frame, 350g fork)