Do you have an affinity for bicycles and want to turn your hobby into your profession? Are you looking for a job full of variety? DI2 and hydraulic disc brakes are no foreign words for you, but will put a smile on your face?
WHO WE ARE
8bar is a young company from Berlin, which manufactures innovative bicycles. Our brand stands for elegant, minimalist design. 8bar bikes customers can assemble their bike according to their own wishes with the help of an online configurator. In addition to our online store, we have our own showroom in Berlin and distribute in over 50 selected bike stores worldwide.
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
For our team in Berlin, we are looking for an all-rounder who is interested in taking on managerial responsibilities in addition to repairing and assembling bicycles.
- Bicycle assembly/repair
- wheel building
- Acceptance and repair of customer bikes
- Assembly and adjustment of new bikes
- Leading activities in the workshop
- Handicraft activities (expansion of showroom, trade fair construction, etc.)
- Training as a bicycle mechanic or self-acquired experience in bicycle assembly
- Very good organizational skills and reliability
- High level of commitment, ability to work under pressure and independence
- High technical affinity
- Already existing professional experience in the bicycle industry
- Distinct sense of order
- Skilled craftsmanship
SCOPE OF WORK AND REMUNERATION
As of now
Remuneration: by arrangement
If these skills apply to you, then write us why exactly we should choose you and why you apply with us!
Applications as of now by e-mail to: email@example.com